Industrial Switch Realizes IP Video Surveillance in Factories
- The video monitoring of factories should have the features of safe, stable, and free of hidden danger, and may require the IP video monitoring system to implement 24-hour monitoring in certain special locations.
- Video equipment are often exposed under outdoor condition throughout the year, especially the industrial grade video monitoring equipment, should be able to resist harsh weather conditions and have sophisticated anti-interference feature.
- IP video monitoring will occupy a large amount of bandwidth, to ensure alarm message with accurate timestamp be timely sent, it requires low bandwidth occupation of net platform and the providing of large bandwidth, to transmit video data and alarm message at the same time through one fiber network.
- SNMP technology is used by customers for network equipment monitoring, which requires each network equipment to support SNMP, be able to control I/O device status through SNMP, and report equipment status with SNMP traps.
- Use ISM 3010D to construct a redundant Gigabit Ethernet network, forming a reliable backbone network that is able to support 200 IP video sources.
- ISM 3010D, managed DIN-Rail mounting Gigabit industrial Ethernet switch
- InSwitch passed the highest level EMC test and is superbly reliable. Working temperature between -40~85 ℃, aluminum alloy housing with fanless cooling technology, IP40 grade of protection, applicable with conformal coating, it can work reliably and steadily under harsh environments.
- InSwitch Gigabit managed industrial Ethernet switch can form Gigabit redundant ring and cascade, with the bandwidth advantage of Gigabit fiber network and QoS function, it can support the transmission of video, status inspection, and voice monitoring data with high efficiency.
- InHand switch products are able to form a redundant fiber ring to safeguard communication reliability. When there’s a malfunction in the communication network, the network can switch smoothly to the redundant backup link. InSwitch ring protocol is international standard protocol ITU-T G.8032v2 based and highly compatible. InSwitch can hybrid network with equipments of other manufacturers, and its fast auto-recovery function enables a recovery time of whole ring for less than 5ms.
- Support I/O channel monitoring through SNMP.