Development of Digital Factory Driven by Industrial Ethernet
—Packaging Production Line
- Due to the characteristics of the industry, the packaging production line often create a high temperature high pressure working environment, requiring equipment to be resistant to such environment and also adaptable to dramatic changes of relative humidity in the surrounding.
- Packaging production line is usually operated and maintained by only a few personnel on site, while a large amount of monitoring and controlling need to be completed by remote access, equipment and devices supporting Ethernet may communicate through this network, other process equipments on the factory site may also access the network through media converter.
- Therefore it’s necessary to build a stable and efficient Ethernet-structured central control system and an integrated Ethernet switch internal network to meet and support relevant operation needs.
- Use ISE 2005D, ISE 2008D, ISE 2016D half-managed industrial Ethernet switch for the construction of internal network.
- Achieve reliable, high-speed data transmission between equipment and central control room with above devices.
- ISE 2005D, half-managed DIN-Rail mounting industrial Ethernet switch with 5 ports
- ISE 2008D, half-managed DIN-Rail mounting industrial Ethernet switch with 8 ports
- ISE 2016D, half-managed DIN-Rail mounting industrial Ethernet switch with 16 ports
- InSwitch passed the highest level EMC test, is superbly reliable. Working temperature between -40~85 ℃, IP40 grade of protection, can work reliably and steadily under harsh environments.
- Support multi and single mode fiber connection, longest transmission range reaches 5km (multi-mode)/80km (single-mode), meeting the long distance data transmission requirement of large factories.
- MTBF(Mean Time Between Failures) reaches 35 years, adequately ensuring long term stability of network.
- When system encounters power-down or port disconnection, this series of switch will send real-time alarm signal to field engineer through relay output. Also support alarming output of maximum voltage, maximum current, and maximum switching power, ensuring precise monitoring and maintenance of network equipments.