Industrial Switch of Highest Level EMC Standards Creates
Distribution Automation Communication Network
- Distribution automation depends on reliable means of communication to distribute control command from the control center to each executive institution or remote terminals, while uploading several kinds of information collected by each remote supervision unit to the control center.
- The communication system is a key part in intelligent distribution automation, acting as the nervous system of the latter. The basic requirements of distribution automation to the communication system are stability, reliability, real-time transmission, security, and can support 2-way communication. Also, as the nodes participating in communication are in big numbers and widely distributed, it also requires the communication system to be easy to construct, flexible to expand and easy to maintain.
- Industrial Ethernet can well meet the above needs. The adoption of industrial Ethernet networking has become a major solution in the distribution automation communication.
- ISM 2005D, managed DIN-Rail mounting industrial Ethernet Switch, which supports serial port access
- ISM 3028U, modular managed rack mounting industrial Ethernet Switch
- InSwitch passed the industry’s highest level EMC test and is superbly reliable. It can work reliably and steadily under different kinds of harsh environment.
- Operating temperature: -40~85 ℃
- Seamless aluminum alloy housing, IP40 grade of protection, and optional for PCB protective coating
- With InSwitch, InHand’s industrial grade switch, you can build up fast redundant fiber ring. Based on international standard protocol ITU-T G.8032v2, InSwitch is highly compatible and can build up ring network with equipments of other manufacturers. Fast auto-recovery function enables a recovery time of whole ring is less than 5ms.
- Low power consumption design, keep working properly on battery supply during power outage.
- Flexible options of port configuration to meet customers’ diversified needs.
- Functions like automatic topology discovery and batch configuration make engineering implementation and maintenance works easier and simpler.