Gigabit Fiber Network and QoS Function Meet Requirement of
Transmitting Multiple Types of Data in Highway Tunnels
- The highway electromechanical system is composed by 3 major sub-systems: communication, toll charging and monitoring; and as an important part of the monitoring sub-system, the stability of tunnel monitoring is also very important to the overall highway operation system.
- Tunnel monitoring system can be further divided into a series of sub-systems: illuminating system, ventilating system, traffic guidance system (TGS), CCTV system, fire alarming system, fire controlling system, emergency calling system, and broadcasting system, etc.
- The core of tunnel monitoring is to achieve coordinated operation and local control of these sub-systems, and this must be achieved by a communication network between control center and the regional controllers.
- Connect DI/DO devices like guiding signs to the PLC in the region, and connect serial devices like information board to the serial device server, then connect PLC and serial device server to the industrial Ethernet Switch ISM 2008D in field site
- ISM 2008D switches are connected by a Gigabit fiber redundant ring in the field, to upload data to the ISM 3018D switch located at the tunnel entrance/exit substation.
- ISM 3018D switches at each tunnel entrance/exit constitute a Gigabit fiber redundant ring, and finally upload data to the ISM 3028U switch at the monitoring center.
- ISM 2008D, managed DIN-Rail mounting industrial Ethernet switch
- ISM 3018D, managed DIN-Rail mounting Gigabit industrial Ethernet switch
- ISM 3028U, modular managed rack mounting industrial Ethernet switch
- InSwitch passed the highest level EMC test and is superbly reliable, and it can work reliably and steadily under harsh environments.
- Operating temperature: -40~85 ℃
- IP40 grade of protection
- InSwitch supports fast redundant ring protecting technology. Based on international standard protocol ITU-T G.8032 V2, InSwitch is highly compatible, and the auto-recovery time of the whole ring is less than5ms. Besides, InSwitch also supports RSTP/STP.
- With the advantage of Gigabit fiber high transmission speed and QoS function, InSwitch can transmit video, status inspection and voice monitoring data with high efficiency.
- InSwitch provides various port and installation combinations, effectively saving equipment cost for customers.