Development of Digital Factory Driven by Industrial Ethernet
—Printing Production Line
- Printing is a labor intensive industry, to improve production efficiency and reduce cost, many printing enterprises keep a non-stop running of machines and apply shift working of operating personnel, therefore it is highly demanding for stability and easiness of maintenance to the building of industrial network.
- Press manufacturers can provide value-added service to users by remote inspecting and diagnosing client-end devices through WAN, requiring the network robust and fast.
- Branch network use ISM 2008D, to send working status of the printing equipment to control center.
- Backbone network uses ISM 3028U to form a fiber network, then gather signals from branch network and send them to the control center, achieving fast and stable data collection.
- ISM 3028U, modular managed rack mounting industrial Ethernet switch
- ISM 2008D, managed DIN-Rail mounting industrial Ethernet switch with 8 ports
- InSwitch adopts aluminum alloy housing with fanless cooling technology, MTBF (Mean Time between Failures) reaches 35 years, adequately ensuring long term stability of network.
- Can achieve remote monitoring through SNMP protocol, flexibly expandable and easy to use.
- InSwitch supports redundant power supply input, preventing data loss caused by power failure, ensuring network robustness.
- InSwitch supports optical-fiber transmission, highly resistant to interference of external factors while transmitting massive data volume over long distance.
- Alarm sending based on user-defined event types, convenient for system administrator to learn real-time alarm message and implement remote monitoring and diagnosing.