In order to achieve the remote centralized management of the equipment in wastewater treatment station, InHand Networks has developed a remote monitoring solution based on the InRouter900 IoT router/gateway. Featuring high reliability and security, the InRouter900 connects to the SCADA system for real-time monitoring and control.
● Multiple LAN ports, support VLAN function for data isolation
● Multiple ways of network access, dual-redundancy backup, to ensure the real-time data transmission.
● VPN capability to ensure secure data transmission
● Support InHand cloud platform for remote management
● High reliability, running stably in unattended industrial environment.
● EMC level III or higher
● DIN-Rail, easy to install inside the control panel
● Wide operating temperature range -25~70 ℃
InHand Reomte Monitoring Solution
With the development of industrial informatization, more and more industrial equipment needs to be connected with the data center. InHand Networks industrial IoT gateway InRouter900 is able to build a secure, reliable, and two-way data transmission tunnel between the remote equipment and the data center. The InRouter900 transmits the data real-timely from wastewater treatment site to the data center SCADA system. Meanwhile, the InRouter900 supports redundancy back-up and ensures reliable, secure and high speed data transmission.
Wastewater treatment station utilizes the PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) to automatically control and collect data. The InRouter900 builds a LAN (Local Area Network) with the PLCs via Ethernet port. The InRouter900 connects to the data center via 4G cellular, which enables the SCADA software to achieve real-time PLC data acquisition and operation monitoring. Wastewater treatment station collects many different type of data (including but not limited to): COD, ammonia nitrogen, hydrogen ion concentration, flow rate, concentration, equipment operation and fault status etc. The PLCs collect data every 10s and the InRouter900 is able to transmit the data every 1s based on the high-speed 4G networks. Engineers at the data center can view real-time data, query history record and customize report. Real-time monitoring is also available via Web and mobile APP.
● Industrial grade rugged design
● Dual-SIM cards
● Dual-redundancy backup: support link backup, VRRP technology, provide redundant connections
● CE, FCC, UL, PTCRB, CCC, Verizon Wireless, AT&T certified, applicable worldwide
● Python programming
● InHand Device Manager cloud: remote management of InRouter900 gateway including online statistics, traffic statistics, remote configuration, remote update, and logs etc.
● Utilize Python programming to achieve data analysis and processing; customers can customize the intelligent logic process method, achieve data local pre-processing and sent data to the cloud server.
● Send alarm notifications to remote SCADA system and engineers by either SMS or email (customer define)