InHand Networks, a global leader of Industrial IoT, is pleased to announce the financial results of first half of 2016. We have achieved significant growth in the past half year. Our total revenue increased by 106.09% year-on-year to RMB 76 Million and net profit increased by 1006.75% year-on-year to RMB 10.7 Million.
● We achieve overall growth in IoT products sales for various target vertical markets including Smart Grid, Industrial, Transportation, Smart Retail, Digital Signage, and etc.
● We have made great progress in innovative IoT solutions - InHand Overhead Line Monitoring System (IWOS) and Smart Vending Solutions, which generated large-scale sales and have been approved by customers worldwide.
● We continue to increase the R&D investment, keeping our competitive advantages in product functions and reliability.
● Increased input has been made to expand overseas market. We exhibited at several large tradeshows of Smart Grid, Industrial and Smart Vending in USA, Europe and Asia, which greatly builds up InHand brand awareness and competitiveness.
● Our significant growth is also driven by the accelerated IoT market at home and abroad.
The past half year has witnessed a solid growth in our IoT products and solutions. Looking ahead, we will continue to build up our advantages as an established leader of Industrial IoT, and provide complete IoT solutions to customers worldwide.
About InHand Networks
InHand Networks is a global leader of Industrial IoT with extensive product portfolio including industrial M2M routers, gateways, industrial Ethernet switches and industrial cellular modems. We provide IoT solutions for Smart Grid, Remote Machine Monitoring, Smart Vending, Smart City, Retail and more. We are the official partner of Rockwell Automation Encompass Program and Schneider Electric CAPP Program.
InHand Networks is listed on NEEQ 430642 as of February 18, 2014.
For more information about InHand Networks please visit https://www.inhandnetworks.com/