Building ring networks usually requires managed switches. However, for simple ring networking, customer may use one managed switch coupled with a certain number of ISF switches. Price of ISF ring-type switches is much lower than that of managed switches, thus will significantly cut down equipment investment while not compromising network performance.
To build a simple ring network, instead of using multiple managed switches, customer may use one managed switch coupled with a certain number of ISF switches.
Price of ISF ring-type switches is much lower than that of managed switches, thus will largely cut down the equipment investment.
With iRing protocol, the ISF ring-type switch can build up self-healing redundant ring in<30ms@100 sets, ensuring reliable and stable communications on industrial sites.
● Real-time monitoring of each node on iRing network, ensuring reliable network operation.
● VLAN network partitioning, enhancing bandwidth efficiency and network security
The ISF switch is also rugged to withstand unforgiving industrial conditions.
● Wide operating temperature: -40°C~+85°C
● Passed EMC level 3 + Solid aluminum alloy shell, IP40
● Industrial-grade redundant power supply
● MTBF (Mean Time between Failures) > 35 years
The ISF switch is plug and play, enabling fast network deployment or device replacement when needed. The auto relay alarms can help engineers detect faults promptly and manage the network efficiently.
● Auto relay alarms of power failure and port down for fast fault detection
● Standard DIN rail and wall mounting, compact-sized to fit easily in racks and cabinets
|Model||Ethernet Ports||Connector Type||Dimension(mm)||Specification|
|ISF3018D||16T+2GSFP 14T+2GSFP+2M/S/B||SC / ST / FC||75 X 132.6 X 112||Specification|
|ISF3010D||8T+2GSFP 6T+2GSFP+2M/S/B||SC / ST / FC||45 X 132.6 X 112||Specification|
|ISF2016D||14T+2M/S/B||SC / ST / FC||75 X 132.6 X 112||Specification|
|SC / ST / FC||45 X 132.6 X 112||Specification|
|Note: T - 100Base-T copper port; GSFP - 1000M SFP slot; M/S/B - 100Base fiber port (multi-mode/single-mode dual strands/single-mode single strand). Fiber module is not included in SFP slot and needs to be purchased separately.|