From fixed commercial sites like airports, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls to temporary events like fairs and sporting events, ATMs offer a high level of banking convenience. Unfortunately, many ATM operators find remote management a real headache. Besides reliable and secure data transmission, real-time monitoring of ATM status and prompt maintenance are also challenging and expensive.
In many areas, wireless cellular based networks can provide banks with advantages over traditional networking methods.
● Wide Coverage - No expensive construction as required by fiber or DSL.
● Low communication costs - Reduced communication costs for small data flows.
● Easy installation & maintenance - Quick and easy installation with existing IP infrastructure
● Independent - Avoid the customer's firewall
InHand Smart ATM Solution
InRouter302 Wireless ATM Modem
● Available with LTE CAT1/CAT M1, the InRouter302 LTE router is an ideal choice for connectivity at affordable costs
● Secure VPN Encryption (IPsec/PPTP/GRE/L2TP/OpenVPN/CA) provides an encrypted tunnel for data flow
● Multi-layer auto link detection & recovery, reliable connectivity ensured
● Compact size, easily installed in ATMs
● Industrial design, IP30, enduring in harsh environments
Remote Monitoring and Management via SmartATM Cloud
● ATM Terminal ID management
● View geolocation and transaction log
● Monitor signal strength
● Real-time alerts on data threshold, cable disconnect and MAC address change
● Monitor InHand modem online/offline
● Remotely configure/upgrade/reboot InHand modem
● Delivers high-speed, reliable and secure wireless connectivity for your ATM operations
● Reduce downtime and operation costs for maximize ROI
● Machine fault location & immediate troubleshooting with reduced onsite visits
● Easy and cost-effective LTE migration
● We are a proud member of